Fairing Expansion setting in PAW gets reset with every undo (ctrl + Z), including unrelated undos.
In SPH/VAB, I can choose to enable/disable fairing expansion on mouse over. I like to set them to "Off" so that I can click and select the fairing tubes themselves. But every time I press ctrl + Z to undo a step, no matter how far away from building the fairings, this option of each fairing on the craft get reset to "Mouse Over". It's not a game-breaking issue, but it would be really nice if the fairing expansion settings can be properly saved, especially for craft with a lot of fairings as structual/decorative parts.
How to reproduce:
1. Build one or more fairings.
2. Set their Fairing Expansion options in PAW from "Mouse Over" to "Off".
3. Continue building by adding or moving new parts for as many steps as you like.
4. Press ctrl + Z to undo a step.
5. The last step is undone, but all of the Fairing Expansion settings are also reset to "Mouse Over".