Burn Time and Start Burn counted incorrectly
A new indicator takes into account all turned on engines. Not engines that can work. This leads to a wrong calculation when the oxidizer ends in chemical engines and only nuclear engines work.
This can be solved by turning off unnecessary engines, but it's inconvenient in some cases.
#2 Updated by just_jim over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
It took me a second to figure out what's going on, but yes, after putting the attached ship in orbit, and setting up a maneuver, I can confirm the BTI seems to be taking into account all 4 engines, despite there being no available oxidizer. Build 2336
#4 Updated by [email protected] about 2 years ago
- File screenshot3.png screenshot3.png added
- File screenshot4.png screenshot4.png added
- Status changed from Ready to Test to Not Fixed
- % Done changed from 80 to 50
I don't see any change in recent versions.
The burn-time notice that there is no oxidizer, and its estimate, as soon as you open the throttle. After doing that once, further burn-time estimates are correct.