While playing I noticed a small text error on a contract. Once I'd completed the build station around the Mün objective it said I have put a station in orbit of the Sun. 220.127.116.114
EDIT : I have also noticed the same issue with this contract around Minmus.
- Status changed from New to Ready to Test
- Assignee set to Roy
- Target version set to 1.3.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
Ready for the next build!
The game was using the wrong tag in this case, Thanks for pointing it out!
- Status changed from Ready to Test to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom