Engine sound is missing/mismatches fuel flow events.
Build 01540 (today's).
Effect: vessel flies with no sound and/or unjustified sound.
Expected: engine sounds when on, stays silent when off.
HOW TO REPRODUCE:
1) Build any craft. I used Mk1 + FL-T400 + LV-T45
2) Launch the craft.
3) While the craft is flying right-click the fuel tank
4) Forbid fuel usage (green triangle) OR oxydizer usage.
5) Allow fuel usage (or oxydizer usage).
EFFECT: engine makes the 'SRB burned out' sound and then continues in silence.
Once I even managed to press X and then Z after the sequence above and then engine still did not do sounds. But I can not reproduce that anymore.
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Confirmed in latest build (2883). When fuel or oxidizer are cut off and then connected back, the engine fires up but there's no sound. Watch video for example.