- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/08/2013
- Last connection: 03/19/2017
- 01:55 AM KSP Pre-Release Bug #14520 (New): Rigid attach is enabled by default
- Title basically says it, the tweak-able 'rigid attach' is now enabled by default, and causes many complex craft to ex...
- 03:53 AM KSP Pre-Release Bug #14386: Docking ports docked in flight don't properly occlude when calculating drag
- Forgot to note, this isn't a new bug in 1.2.9, I discovered it in 1.2.2, and simply confirmed it still exists in 1.2.9.
- 03:52 AM KSP Pre-Release Bug #14386 (Duplicate): Docking ports docked in flight don't properly occlude when calculating drag
- When docking two ports together in flight, the nodes of the ports aren't properly flagged as occluded, causing the do...
- 05:30 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #9210: Struts and fuel lines produce WAY more drag than they should
- I really kinda agree with struts should be dragless as well tbh, at least with the current state of joints. I was rea...
- 10:56 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #9210 (Closed): Struts and fuel lines produce WAY more drag than they should
- Not sure if this qualifies as bug or feedback, I went with bug just because of the degree of which it was out of line...
- 06:28 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #297 (Planned): Drag Values Scale with mass
- To be addressed in update down the road. - No current ETA
- 05:38 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #338 (Duplicate): Escape trajectories are not shaped correctly. AKA the changing periapsis bug
- A couple of us took a look at this. It appears the wavy orbital path and the shifting PE aren't related. The wavy pat...
Also available in: Atom