- Email: A.P.H.Industry@gmail.com
- Registered on: 07/03/2013
- Last connection: 05/02/2016
- 09:23 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2519 (Need More Info): Crash when returning to Space Center
- Please remove the mods you are using and try again, also if you could add steps in order to replicate this error, tha...
- 07:29 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2590 (Closed): Immediate crash on starting Game or Launcher
- Closed per request from submitter.
- 11:45 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2590: Immediate crash on starting Game or Launcher
- May I ask why you are using windows 7 on a mac? why don't you just download the mac version of the game and run it th...
- 11:06 PM Kerbal Space Program Feature #2580 (Not a Bug): EVA Helmets
- I am sorry but this is not a bug, or a feature. You seem to have a mod installed and this is not the section to place...
- 06:17 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2382: Impossible to return to Space Center or recover ship - NullReferenceException. Simple ...
- I have tried to replicate the craft, and I do believe I did it exactly. No error was found, I was perfectly able to "...
- 12:24 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1139 (Closed): Drouge parachute un textured.
- h1. How to reproduce:
Fly a craft to any height
Deploy a "drogue" parachute
It will not have a texture on the pa...
- 09:24 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #755 (Not a Bug): Jet engines and no control
- The reason this happens is because the engine creates energy as fast as it is being used. If you add some batteries a...
- 09:14 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #789 (Not a Bug): VAB: Inability to pick up broken strut
- I have replicated it and found no bug, other than the stated bug where it clips inside the Jumbo tank. The fix for th...
- 09:01 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #863 (Not a Bug): No Control over Kerbal when load quicksave while in command seat
- I have tried to replicate it, however the kerbal does not fall out of the seat, nor is it non-controllable. The only ...
- 08:39 PM Kerbal Space Program Feature #795: Maneuver retrograde marker
- I am sorry but you did not provide any information on how replicate it, so it cannot be confirmed or anything.
Also available in: Atom