- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/19/2013
- Last connection: 08/07/2016
- 01:23 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5342 (Needs Clarification): CoM marker lags behind vessel
- In the editor, if you drag the vessel around by its root part the CoM marker lags behind. You can see that in the scr...
- 12:27 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #780: Solar Panels Produce Electricity when orbiting behind a CelestialBody
- -this bug seems fixed in 0.90-
I take it back, is still there.
- 06:03 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #3993 (Closed): Flags don't consistently have unique GUIDs
- while I was checking the contents of my persistent.sfs file I noticed that most planted flags had PIDs like
pid = ...
- 05:17 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2041: Small Gear Bay - Invert steering tweakable doesn't indicates its state
- this is fixed in 0.90
- 06:35 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2871 (Closed): Vessel.GetActiveResource returns null for STAGE_PRIORITY_FLOW flow mode
- Vessel.GetActiveResource returns null for resources that use STAGE_PRIORITY_FLOW such as monopropellant.
- 09:36 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2041 (Closed): Small Gear Bay - Invert steering tweakable doesn't indicates its state
- When placing landing gear in planes, I like to invert the steering of the gears in the back for get extra turn rate. ...
- 11:15 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2007: OSX hangs in VAB when using symmetry a certain way [.23]
- I can confirm in a Linux machine, exact same crash.
- 10:32 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1193: AddonLoader fails to load >1 KSPAddons with once=true and the same start scene parameter
- #1176 seems to not exist?
- 06:18 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #790 (Closed): harmless NullReferenceException when any editor marker (such as the CoM marker...
- steps to reproduce:
while in VAB/SPH
1. place any first part
2. enable the CoM marker
3. remove all the parts in ...
Also available in: Atom