- Email: CommodoreFabianus@gmx.de
- Registered on: 05/16/2013
- Last connection: 07/17/2016
- 06:02 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #787 (Updated): Higher physically correct specific impulse than calculated
- Okay I retested it on 1.1.3 and it seems to be below 9.81 m/sÂ² now.
As seen on the screenshot, the specific impul...
- 03:31 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1212 (Resolved): Missing } in the definition of the T-4K battery
- 12:31 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1212: Missing } in the definition of the T-4K battery
- Has been fixed in 1.0: http://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?title=Parts/Electrical/z-4kBattery/z-4kBattery.cf...
- 11:42 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2018: Communication devices transmission speed display bug
- Okay after the 1.0.2 release I rechecked it and it's still a valid bug. I've send 174 Mits of data in 53.3 seconds wi...
- 04:17 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1261 (Ready to Test): Launch pad in the Inland Kerbal Space Center (KSC 2) blocks official one
- Hi, when you place a craft on the launch pad of the second KSC, you can't start crafts from the launch pad at the fir...
- 10:36 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1212 (Closed): Missing } in the definition of the T-4K battery
- Hi, as you can see "here":http://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Parts/Electrical/batteryBankLarge/part.cfg there is...
- 09:42 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1163 (Closed): Command module don't work when using two jet engines
- When you are using two jet engines and throttle up under some circumstances it tells you that the command module (unm...
- 04:46 AM Kerbal Space Program Feature #795: Maneuver retrograde marker
- This is a feature request, where is no way to replicate it or actually it is replicated instantously, because it does...
- 11:40 AM Kerbal Space Program Feature #795 (New): Maneuver retrograde marker
- The maneuver marker is the only one which has only the prograde type. But the retrograde marker may help in finding t...
- 04:07 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #787 (Closed): Higher physically correct specific impulse than calculated
- Hello, somebody noticed that the conversion factor from Isp in seconds to Isp in ms?Â¹ isn't g0 (=9.81 ms?Â²) and ins...
Also available in: Atom