- Registered on: 10/13/2015
- Last connection: 03/15/2017
- KSP Pre-Release (Experimentals Reporter, 03/17/2017)
- 02:03 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10188 (New): Low Jool orbit = "Cannot warp faster than 1x while ship is under acceleration"
- There appears to be a problem with being in very low orbit of Jool (Pe extremely close to the top of Jool's atmospher...
- 05:37 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #7318 (Updated): Altitude limits for ModuleOrbitalSurveyor don't take SoI size into account
- Yes, this is mainly relevant for modded planets. A very tiny moon orbiting close to a primary, such that the moon's ...
- 12:27 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10094 (Updated): New maneuver node placed after SoI transition is horked
- 1. I have a ship in solar orbit. It's on a trajectory that will take it on an encounter through Eve's SoI, about a qu...
- 12:51 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #7318 (Updated): Altitude limits for ModuleOrbitalSurveyor don't take SoI size into account
- ModuleOrbitalSurveyor is what the M700 survey scanner uses for doing an orbital survey.
To perform a survey, the m...
- 07:16 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #5959 (Closed): Static radiator panels need to have a switch to toggle on/off
- With 1.0.5, all radiator panels now draw electricity while they're "active".
It makes sense that an active part ne...
- 03:10 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5540 (Closed): Deployable radiators sun-tracking doesn't affect solar radiation flux
- Detailed discussion in KSP forum here:
Also available in: Atom