- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/10/2013
- Last connection: 03/21/2017
- 09:35 AM KSP Pre-Release Bug #14445 (Ready to Test): [en] High altitude temperature survey contracts contain autoloc string
- I just run into a high altitude temperature survey containing an autoloc string.
(I tried ...
- 07:24 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #11382: Bad resolution calls crash X window manager.
- This is now fixed as far as I can tell.
- 04:14 AM KSP Pre-Release Bug #14415 (Ready to Test): [en] some runway segments show runway segment number as biome name in...
- Some runway segments are currently showing the internal runway segment object name in the science data collection ins...
- 01:31 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #11382: Bad resolution calls crash X window manager.
- Fixed as of the newest release (seems fixed with the fixes for the resolution in the config.)
Can someone else tes...
- 03:55 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1182: Linux version crashes on systems with FGLRX Radeon driver. when an unhandled Null Refe...
- FGLRX has perminently been marked legacy and is no longer maintained.
AMD-GPU-Pro drivers and Mesa drivers work. ...
- 08:17 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #13534 (New): [feature] Run part/mod .cfg files through UnityScript interpreter.
- As a replacement for Module manager, running the .cfg files through the UnityScript interpreter would allow much more...
- 08:31 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #13414 (New): Synchronous orbits given with reverse orbit direction.
- Currently the orbit generator for satellite contracts specifies a synchronous orbit by altitude. Unfortunately, it i...
- 09:18 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #13096: "ElectricCharge generated but storage lacking" with HECS II et al
- As a comment, I would think it should look for total electric charge storage to determine if storage is sufficient.
- 03:00 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #11409: Clicking Offset Tool arrows in SPH causes part to jump
- Moving to main tracker
- 01:09 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #10494 (Moot): Outside appearance not affected by time of day in VAB/Hangar view
- I can verify this.
This is not a bug; this is a known limitation.
The VAB/SPH view is the same no matter the ti...
Also available in: Atom