- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/08/2015
- Last connection: 03/10/2017
- 12:56 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #4877: Material Bay is now called Science Jr. but the contracts still refer to it as Mat...
- What needs clarification?
The part in the VAB is named "Science Jr" and nowhere on the part or in the description ...
- 02:48 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #13518 (New): Resurrected Kerbals Don't Level Up In Science Lab
- When a Kerbal has died and resurrected, he or she will no gain experience in a lab. If you edit the persistence file ...
- 12:32 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #13346 (New): "Transmit Using This Antenna" option to decide which antenna transmits sci...
- Currently, when a ship has multiple antennas and multiple science experiments in storage, you can choose which experi...
- 09:32 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #9343 (Needs Clarification): LY-01 landing gear jittery when attached to Science Jr
- This is the same problem as prerelease bugs #8296 and #7625, but only happens when the LY-01 gear is attached directl...
- 11:25 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #6068 (Closed): Clamshell option for procedural farings
- Procedural fairings only eject in confetti style. There should be a clamshell option as well.
Ideally, this would be...
- 01:45 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #495: [Suggestion] Ability to mark uncontrollable craft as debris
- It is possible now (though may not have been in 19.1) to rename and reclassify unmanned (and unmannable) vessels in t...
- 10:45 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5220 (Closed): "Switch Vessel" hotkeys hard lock game at Space Center overview
If you have any vessels active in the game (Even just a Mk1 capsule on the launchpad works), then hitting "...
Also available in: Atom