- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/22/2013
- Last connection: 03/30/2016
- 02:40 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #722: Segfault after trying to continue game or start a new one.
- no, its not happening anymore - as far as I am concerned KSP runs fine on archlinux_x64 (minus radeon graphics but ke...
- 07:37 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #684: Segfaults on Linux (Archlinux 64bit)
- mono uses signals which confues gdb, write "handle SIGXCPU SIG33 SIG35 SIGPWR nostop noprint" into your ~/.gdbinit an...
- 06:34 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #684: Segfaults on Linux (Archlinux 64bit)
- for good measure removed ~/.config/unity3d/ with no effect
also disabled antialiasing in settings.cfg since it can m...
- 06:06 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #684 (Closed): Segfaults on Linux (Archlinux 64bit)
- [THIS IS FOR 0.20 - bugtracker does not support 0.20 version]
0.19 ran fine (with ajustet L_ALL c locale...
- 06:09 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #481 (Closed): CTD - EVA-Kerbal vs. Command Pod Mk1-2
there was I, crashlanding my loyal crew when suddenly the pod survived. As I took a walk on Mun with one of the...
Also available in: Atom