- Email: HimikCH@mail.ru
- Registered on: 03/21/2013
- Last connection: 11/06/2016
- 06:15 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #9496: Fuel resource usage doesn't account for "prop requirement"
- It's actually even messier - it requests both resources, and even when one is insufficient, it actually drains the se...
- 05:20 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #9393: Transmission of stored EVA report destroys report if antenna cannot deploy
- It's still a bug since the report is stuck in the antenna with no way to see it and get it to transmit specifically, ...
- 04:56 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #9975: Resources missing from list when loading from eva
- Same problem also happens when separating and reattaching vehicles with different length of resource list - the resou...
- 01:42 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5205: Ship on clean Laythe intercept crashes to Tylo
- Here is a couple of missed transitions due to other transitions after them, I could easily reproduce right away. You ...
- 08:35 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5205 (Updated): Ship on clean Laythe intercept crashes to Tylo
- At least some of these SOI change detection issues are still there.
Also attaching an interesting case of forgotte...
- 09:24 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10139 (Confirmed): SAS target mode doesn't respect control part position
- Target display on the navball now properly accounts for the position of the control part, however the target mode of ...
- 08:25 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10138 (New): Target-relative velocity display for landed target
- Select a target that is on the surface of a planet. Then switch between navball modes and see how the velocity behave...
- 05:40 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10125 (New): Asteroid mining drill reporting 100% load even if ore tanks are full
- Partially related to Bug #5250 - the fix left some related issues unaddressed
When ore containers are filled, the ...
- 06:46 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10106 (Confirmed): Radiator pannels not spining away from light
- I also have radiators refusing to turn in 1.1.3. (while they worked before with no problem)
Interesting finding is t...
- 04:36 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5447 (Updated): Mobile Processing Laboratory Data Consumption
- Checking in 1.1.3:
1x/physics warp - no data consumed, science produced
5x warp - no data consumed, science produce...
Also available in: Atom