- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/29/2014
- Last connection: 06/23/2016
- 06:50 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5976: Mac OS X Textures bug
- Evansche, Have you got PPFX enabled in your graphics settings? If so could you try turning that off and seeing if you...
- 03:51 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #5438 (Confirmed): Quickload overwrites persistent.sfs
- Although it's expected behaviour, it doesn't mean it can't be a massive pain, and there have been complaints about it...
- 10:47 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #3972 (Duplicate): Changing symmetry mode in SPH causes hang
- Thanks for the report, this is something that has been noticed before, and I'm hoping will be fixed sooner rather tha...
- 04:21 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2007 (Duplicate): OSX hangs in VAB when using symmetry a certain way [.23]
- Duplicate of #1912
- 03:00 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #3999: Contracts reset when game is force-quit
- I assume you are saving in between accepting the contract and quitting the game? Otherwise this would be expected beh...
- 06:51 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #3912 (Need More Info): Can't Enter Any Buildings
- Whether it's related to another bug or not, more information is still needed to diagnose. An upload of the save files...
- 11:01 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #3831 (Resolved): I can't research in science mode
- 02:24 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2007: OSX hangs in VAB when using symmetry a certain way [.23]
- Edit - can reproduce now on 0.24.2
- 04:44 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #414: Cursor misaligned on external monitor
- tl;dr: Assuming you get the mouse position by doing screenHeight - mousePos.y (because mousepos is from bottom left) ...
- 04:39 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #414: Cursor misaligned on external monitor
- I have a rough theory on this one:
Given that mouse co-ordinates originate from bottom left of the screen and wind...
Also available in: Atom