- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/11/2013
- Last connection: 05/24/2013
- 03:53 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #525 (Closed): Only one of colliding objects is destroyed, the other is always undamaged no m...
- I suppose this is a bug. When two objects collide, only one is actually damaged, the other always survives, no matter...
- 03:36 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #524 (Closed): Decoupler series don't work
- When you place two or more decouplers connected in series into a single stage like SShot1 and SShot2, only the decoup...
- 02:26 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #500 (Not a Bug): Decouplers don't work properly when placed with the other side towards the ...
- As you can see in Sshot1 and Sshot2, when the decoupler is placed rotated by 180 deg or from above, so that the direc...
- 12:47 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #494 (Duplicate): Selecting individual docking ports just selects the root part.
- This is the same as Bug #349, isn't it ?
- 12:46 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #455: Fuel is drawn from lower tanks when upper tanks have a fuel line attached
- Is this even a bug ? From the central engine's point of view, is the lower radial tank the farthest upstream tank and...
- 12:30 PM Kerbal Space Program Feature #447: Make A.S.A.S. tunable
- Is there a list of what exactly will be tweakable ? clicked on the link in Planned features but that leads nowhere.
- 11:26 AM Kerbal Space Program Feature #447 (New): Make A.S.A.S. tunable
- As far as I understand it, the SAS's PID controller constants are now fixed and thus in most cases out of tune with t...
- 12:52 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #351 (Closed): Empty places in the staging sequence
- When some thrusters from the previous stage were still burning, and subsequently crashed into terrain or were otherwi...
- 12:41 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #350 (Closed): When undocking, the engine of the other ship stays in the staging sequence of ...
- See SShot1 before undocking. and SShot2 after undocking.
- 12:37 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #349 (Closed): Setting docking port of the other ship as the target toes not work.
- You will get the 'Set as target' button upon clicking on the the docking port (see SShot1),
After that, the game cla...
Also available in: Atom