- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/06/2013
- Last connection: 04/15/2013
- 09:42 PM Kerbal Space Program Feature #300: Jet engine flameouts are not synchronous on symmetrical engines
- Actually, since air is considered a shared resource then once one engine flames out it frees up that airflow for the ...
- 09:37 PM Kerbal Space Program Feature #539: Trim controls are despirately needed
- They are already there ingame - use alt + wasd to trim by small increments. It's not readily documented but can be fo...
- 07:29 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #374: Switching from fullscreen to windowed produces graphical errors
- I haven't explored the bounds of this bug enough to verify more specifics and situations.
To date I have only been...
- 01:32 AM Kerbal Space Program Feature #371: Docking unnecessarily difficult: prevent ASAS from using RCS, or RCS translation co...
- Not a high-priority issue, please don't mark as such. RCS placement adjustment could resolve your problem, as could o...
- 01:04 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #374 (Closed): Switching from fullscreen to windowed produces graphical errors
- As per attached screenshot. Graphical errors present themselves when in windowed mode. Game continues t...
- 10:16 PM Kerbal Space Program Feature #300 (Closed): Jet engine flameouts are not synchronous on symmetrical engines
- Previously noted on forums and various YouTube videos; adding here for consistency in reporting.
- 10:05 PM Kerbal Space Program Feature #292 (Confirmed): Gimbaled engines have no roll authority
- I have observed this, and so confirming as a bug.
Also available in: Atom