- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/06/2013
- Last connection: 09/10/2015
- 06:19 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5393 (Needs Clarification): Going into IVA reorients the navball even if the crewed part is ...
- Originally identified by allmhuran. See: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/132931
Easy to reproduce bug:...
- 04:59 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2002: Phantom forces being applied ONLY in certain body's orbits
- This effect appears to be conditional on whether you're orbiting at less than 750m/s.
General consensus is that th...
- 12:22 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2002 (Closed): Phantom forces being applied ONLY in certain body's orbits
- *What happens:*
When a simple ship enters the stable orbit of a particular celestial bodies, it cannot hold a 0-de...
Also available in: Atom