- Registered on: 03/06/2013
- Last connection: 12/05/2016
- 03:05 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #13326: KSP crashes unexpectedly while flying in atmosphere.
- Okay, apparently it's a known bug: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/151937-ksp-crashing-after-tak...
- 03:01 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #13326: KSP crashes unexpectedly while flying in atmosphere.
- I have the same issue on a modless install. I've found that it'll crash pretty much whenever it feels like it, but it...
- 11:46 AM Kerbal Space Program Feature #1598 (Closed): Data storage part
- Flying around the Kerbol system while scienceing is tons of fun. Since recovered data is worth a *lot* more that tran...
- 11:37 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #536 (Not a Bug): Unable to edit posts in Bug Tracker
- 11:37 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #536 (Confirmed): Unable to edit posts in Bug Tracker
- 11:36 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1125 (Resolved): Cannot Exit VAB/SPH
- Sorry it took a while to clear this. No longer a problem, since 0.22 is out anyway.
- 11:35 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1585 (Confirmed): 'Transmit Data' cannot be assigned to an action group
- I have noticed this as well. It's possible that "Transmit Data" is only available if there *is* data in the first pla...
- 01:48 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1124 (Confirmed): Permanent Connection on placed Mk1 Cockpit
- I saw the same bug in the previous version. I placed a part on the hatch of a lander can, and couldn't remove it. I t...
- 01:46 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1125 (Closed): Cannot Exit VAB/SPH
- *What Happens:* In the VAB/SPH, the Exit button does not respond. Clicking on it does nothing and it doesn't light up...
- 10:10 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #294 (Not a Bug): Input Issues (Mouse and Keyboard)
- This bug no longer appears in 0.20.2.
Also available in: Atom