- Email: email@example.com
- Google Maps Location: Durham, NH
- Registered on: 03/05/2013
- Last connection: 02/18/2017
- 08:30 PM Kerbal Space Program Feature #421: Add Action Groups for Leaving and Entering an Atmosphere
- I still think this would be a good addition.
- 01:27 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #13177: GetModuleMass is called constantly regardless of value returned by GetModuleMassChang...
- This behavior is still present in 1.2.2.
- 02:51 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #13403: radiators used on asteroids do not work
- It appears that ModuleResourceConverter is affected by the same bug. I had to make the same edits to ISRU.cfg to prev...
- 08:31 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #455: Fuel is drawn from lower tanks when upper tanks have a fuel line attached
- This was resolved (and then some) with the addition of the tank prioritization feature in 1.2.
- 11:18 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #13177 (New): GetModuleMass is called constantly regardless of value returned by GetModuleMas...
- Parts that implement the IPartMassModifier interface have a GetModuleMass method which is expected to be called on th...
- 01:06 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #13161: API: Certain event types don't trigger GameEvents.onEditorPartEvent
- Update: I was wrong about PartCreated. If the callback is registered in OnAwake the PartCreated event is indeed trigg...
- 07:52 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #13161 (New): API: Certain event types don't trigger GameEvents.onEditorPartEvent
- Callbacks to onEditorPartEvent aren't ever triggered for the PartCreated or PartTweaked event types.
- 11:59 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #4926: Suggestion: fine control in resource gauges
- What clarification is needed? The issue relates to the limitations of the UI in tweabables. It can be challenging to ...
- 01:49 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #455: Fuel is drawn from lower tanks when upper tanks have a fuel line attached
- Eh, at this point I'd rather just leave it as-is. The behavior is certainly unexpected, but I'd rather make a feature...
- 08:58 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2319: Patcher crashes on OS X
- I assume that since the patcher has apparently been abandoned, this can be closed.
Also available in: Atom