- Email: ClawKSP@gmail.com
- Registered on: 04/02/2014
- Last connection: 10/08/2016
- KSP Pre-Release (Experimentals Reporter, 03/17/2017)
- 07:19 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #11409 (Ready to Test): Clicking Offset Tool arrows in SPH causes part to jump
- 07:36 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #4768: "enter" key fails to dismiss the mission summary dialog
- I think in this case, Enter and Escape could both comfortably be used. There's nothing to accept or decline here, it'...
- 08:06 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5042 (Acknowledged): unable to exit 'strut mode' with a single part in VAB/SPH
- You can get out of strut mode by pressing DELETE.
- 11:55 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10045 (Confirmed): Clamp-O-Tron Fails to Function
- 11:54 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10083 (Duplicate): Docking issue - Won't undock
- 11:52 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10083 (Confirmed): Docking issue - Won't undock
- 11:49 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10092: [1.1.3] - (modded KSP) - Physics kick-in problems with sea "based" ship
- If you can attach a save with just this ship in it (i.e. delete all the other vessels), that would let me look at the...
- 11:45 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #9462: Symmetry breaks rightclick menu
I'm not seeing this in 126.96.36.1999 with the attached "A Test Craft Symmetri.craft" test craft.
- 11:34 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #9361 (Not a Bug): Jeb turned into a tourist.
- Sounds like add-on design then.
- 11:30 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10087: Satelite orbit is changing with no input
- While we aren't trying to ignore add-ons, we really need the situation to be replicated in stock in order to effectiv...
Also available in: Atom