"PE" and "AP" text does not fade with markers
When the tracking station is displaying target orbits for a contract, the orbit shows PE and AP markers. The orbit including the markers fades away and is completely removed from view when you zoom away from body. During this fading, the "PE" and "AP" text on the markers does not fade with the markers but stays visible at full opacity, leaving the text floating in free space. When the orbit is completely removed, also the text is removed.
- File screenshot112.png View added
- File screenshot113.png View added
- File screenshot114.png View added
- File screenshot115.png View added
- File screenshot116.png View added
I have attached some screenshots. I think the orbit fading is as intended, but the "pe" and "ap" markers should not be left behind.