Stuck blue buttons in part's action pane - workaround available
Now and then I often have unresponsive / stuck buttons in the action pane of parts (the blue rectangle buttons).
I noticed that mainly in flight.
How to produce the bug about 4 times out of 10 attempts, while in flight and busy on operations...
- right click on a part of the rocket (landing struts or anything with action/option)
- (the status/action panel is displayed)
- click on one of the blue buttons to activate a feature of the part
- nothing happen (in case the bug occurs)
- in that case, not a single blue button will work in any pane, and I need to follow the workaround.
- go in tracking station
- go back in flight where you just left
- try again, it works 100% of time
KSP 188.8.131.522 Steam Linux Mint 17.3 KDE, no mod, auto-update, keyboard locally set to qwerty in-app, full screen
Priority is either normal or high: workaround works 100%, but in busy operation this is too long to do.
Thanks for the game
(and I hope I'm not alone with this bug)